There are many ways you can help…
- Teach a Good News Club
- Help in a Good News Club
- Volunteer to move a trailer to your local school so the children there can enjoy the Good News Club during the school day.
- Help share the Gospel at local County Fairs and other outreach opportunities.
- Join in the Adopt-A-School Program (great opportunity for churches to connect with parents and children)
- Host a 5-Day Club or Party Club in your home
- Tell others about the outreach opportunities available through Child Evangelism Fellowship
- Pray More
If you would like your contribution to go towards anything other than the “General Operating Fund” please send us an e-mail specifying the fund you would like to contribute to; (i.e. Summer Intern Fund; CYIA Fund; Directors Support Fund or Training Fund). Thank you.
Here’s how to get started…
We are also committed to protecting the children, CEF, and our workers. Please complete the three step process.
Step 1–Gather/review the following information
- CEF Statement of Faith
- Worker’s Compliance Agreement
- Child Protection Policy
- Watch this nine minute presentation of “Protecting Today’s Child”
- Gather the following information to enter online:
1. Your salvation testimony.
2. Reference contact information (name, phone, email). This should include: pastor or church leader, employer, and two personal references. No relatives please.
3. Previous addresses (last 5 years)
4. Driver’s License (if applicable) and Social Security Number
Step 2–Apply online:
Once you have familiarized yourself with the above CEF policies and gather the required info, you will need to fill out an application by clicking this link. Keep in mind this will take approximately 25 minutes. Please rest assured that your personal information is safe with Protect My Ministries.
You will be contacted by CEF Ponderosa once you have filled out the application to finish the process.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with CEF. It is imperative that we reach the children with the gospel of Jesus and share the love of Christ with them.